On my main website, which deals with all aspects of model engineering, I have a full account of how I undertook the refurbishment of a Myford ML7 I bought cheaply on eBay. None of the work I have done is meant to recommend any methods or works. It is what I did to refurbish a Myford lathe, no more.
Since this site deals specifically with the ML7 I thought it would be useful to put the information on how I did the refurbishment, on this site. By all means visit mikes-models.com to see my model engineering projects which currently include building two Seal 15cc petrol engines, carbide tipped saw blade table and a 2” scale Fowler A7 traction steam engine to plans and castings by MJ Engineering.
Please bear with me while I transfer all the information. If its not here yet then the full information is here
Part 3 Various new shafts (Counter and others)
Part 4 Making a new leadscew
Part 5 Finishing and first use.
Part 6 Ironing the bugs out - a new drive pulley made to increase top speed.